Friday, November 5, 2010

PIQF favorites

Here are just a smattering of the squillions of quilts I lurved at PIQF.
Sweetie took most of the pics so I need to grab his camera and get them too.

Quilt shows really get me excited to tackle my projects. I am making
progress on getting projects put together and organization too. In fact,
last night I reorganized ALL of my fabric and am getting rid of probably 100
pounds of fabric I no longer want. If you need some random fabric for scrap
or charity quilts let me know and I will figure out a way to get it to you!

Oh and got a curve master presser foot at the show and it so rocks my curved
piecing. Best gadget I have ever purchased, well other than a rotary
cutter. Got all the rest of the curved piecing done for the dotty quilt. I
would guess it's 5-10x as fast as not having the curved foot, and I thought I
was fast before. No pins, no picking stitches and no cussing.

Queso, next post: my w.i.p. list. Oh dear! That's like true confession time!
Happy Friday all




No comments: